Whether you are collecting panelists or seeking Darion D. Coleman as your primary speaker, you will be providing exceptional value to your attendant’s event experience. Darion brings years of experience, excellent communication skills, a witty sense of humor and a passion for community that people will remember for years to come.
Darion provides a range of event services such as interactive workshops, podcasts relationship seminars, life coach presentations, motivational speeches, and team building discussions, customized for your specific audience of any size.
Now you’re ready to fill out the Event Request Form below! Please give us one (1) business day to review your request.
Below are answers to common questions regarding a Darion event. If you have questions that are unanswered, please still fill out the Event Request Form to the best of your ability and we’ll be happy to communicate with you regarding your request.
To begin the process, we ask that you first read our Frequently Ask Questions below.
1. How much does it cost to have Darion speak?
Speaking fees and expenses vary depending on the type of event, amount of travel required, length of time away, and other relevant factors. We’ll be happy to discuss what would be involved for Darion to speak at your event after you fill out the Event Request Form.
2. Is there a minimum event size?
Intimate sessions are a great way to connect personally with each attendant. We ask that you have at least 10 participants at a minimum.
3. What topics does Darion speak on?
Darion speaks on a variety of different topics, listed below. His two most sought-after events are the Relationship and Community conferences, but Darion can customize the topic to fit the needs of your organization.
• Relationship Coaching – These sessions were create for both couples and individuals who are seeking ways to improve their relationship and communication skills. For singles, this could include attracting a partner, keeping a partner, and building a strong relationship foundation. For couples, it could help improve communication patterns, increase intimacy, and develop a strong bond with one another.
• Personal Life Coaching – These sessions are designed to help clients tune in on their “self-relationship” as well as how they interact with others, their career, their spirituality, and their priorities. Discussions are formed around creating a healthier work/life balance, increasing productivity, self- motivation practices and patterns. This session can focus on one particular area or all of the above.
• Youth Empowerment – These workshops are intended to focus on both the personal and societal impacts of exclusion—based on race, gender, class, ethnicity and other factors—and empower youth to become catalysts for social change. The mission is to help increase self-confidence and the perception of themselves as leaders and allies, and showcase how to deal with internal conflict while learning to collaborate more efficiently.
• Business Coaching – This workshop is intended to coach entrepreneurs on what it takes to be successful in their business. This workshop extends to defining your brand, clarifying your mission, attracting the proper audience, and outlining the overall vision you have for your business.
• Executive Coaching – This workshop caters to company executives who are looking to increase their productivity, leadership/management skills, delegation capabilities, strategic planning alternatives, and decision-making skills. Specific areas for development such as running a productive meeting, commanding attention while public speaking, communicating authoritatively, and developing charismatic qualities to lead a company, are also offered as part of this workshop.
• Career Coaching Course – This course is available to groups and individuals who are looking to develop an overall purpose statement that provides direction for future careers and endeavors, which in turn improves their overall life satisfaction and increased clarity on their life journey.
4. What other options are available to me?
If you’re unable to have Darion speak in person at your event, we’ve recorded his speaking engagements and made them available on YouTube.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, complete the form below.