Being a member of the CommonTruce staff is a rewarding experience allowing for opportunities to actively engage in the CommonTruce mission, expand your social network, impact the community and most importantly, have fun!
1. What are your strengths?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. How would you like to be a part?
When it comes to CommonTruce, you have a variety of options to choose from.
Please read the below in its entirety to gain a better understanding of the roles and current processes of our organization.
To begin, I would like to discuss the behind the scene aspects of CommonTruce as it relates to consumer exposure. It is important to understand how marketing and its different components work and how exactly it incorporates into the CommonTruce model.
If the circus is coming to town and you paint a sign saying “Circus Coming to The Showground Saturday,” this is considered advertising.
- SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
- Generate pictures, content, and engage supporters on all social platforms
Ideal for those who:
- enjoy being on social platforms
- are creative, detailed-oriented, and timely
If you put the sign on the back of an elephant and walk it into town, that’s promotion.
ALL TEAM MEMBERS have the responsibility of promoting CommonTruce specifically by sharing:
- Paid Events
If the elephant walks through the mayor’s flower bed and the local newspaper writes a story about it, that’s publicity.
- PUBLIC OUTREACH
- Representing CommonTruce as it relates to building working relationships via email, phone, or personal meeting with:
- Schools and educational systems
- Nonprofit organizations
- Newspapers, magazines and public figures
And if you get the mayor to laugh about it, that’s public relations.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- CommonTruce DMV Members about questions or concerns
- Send weekly emails to new members (automated process)
- Answer firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com emails
- Dispense monthly newsletters
If the town’s citizens go to the circus, you show them the many entertainment booths, explain how much fun they’ll have spending money at the booth, answer their questions and ultimately, they spend a lot at the circus, that’s sales.
- FINANCE LEAD
- Keep track of spending, revenue and maintain financial transactions produced by CommonTruce LLC
And if you planned the whole thing, that’s marketing.
- MARKETING LEAD
- Develop plans of action for all components of CommonTruce
- Work directly with everyone to ensure everyone is on the same page and sticking to plan
Marketing is the strategy you use for getting your ideal target market to know you, like and trust you enough to become a customer. All the stuff you usually associate with marketing is tactics.
Next, I will discuss event organization, standards, and expectations of performing events within CommonTruce DMV Meetup Group.
All team members have the option to perform events based on any of the following event types below:
- SOCIAL EVENT LEAD
- TRAVEL EVENT LEAD
- COMMUNITY EVENT LEAD
To get your event approved for posting, all Event Leaders are responsible for submitting complete event details.
Next, we will address those who are interested in sharing content on CommonTruce.com as bloggers and poets.Thanks for your interest in joining the CommonTruce Team!
All team members have the option to present their own blogs, short stories, and poetry. In addition, if you would like to edit writings, there is a place for you on the team.
Thanks for your interest in joining the CommonTruce Team! If you have any questions or concerns, complete the form below.